Interested in renting a property from Nestwell PM? Please review the rental requirements and minimum standards below before you begin the application process.
- Each occupant 18 years of age and older must complete a separate application.
- There is a fee of $38 per adult applicant.
- Application fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Valid government-issued I.D.
- Valid Social Security Number
- Rental History: Three years of previous landlords & rental history (if applicable)
- Proof of Income: 3 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years of most recent tax returns if self-employed).
- Combined monthly income of occupants totals at least 3x/monthly rent
- Co-signers/Guarantors are required to have a credit score of 720 or higher
- Photo of your animal/pet with the applicant (if applicable). Any applicable animal forms must be submitted before applications are deemed complete.
Please note, if you close the application while you're filling it out, your progress will not be saved. All data is cleared for your privacy and security.
All applicants must be well-qualified and meet certain financial and personal standards. Common reasons applicants are declined include the following:
- Combined monthly income is below 3x/monthly rent or insufficient documentation.
- Credit score below 550. Co-signers and guarantors must have a score of 720 or higher.
- Debt to income ratio is greater than 50%
- Active bankruptcy or one that has not been discharged for at least 6 months.
- Any current or previous evictions within the past 7 years
- Negative rental history, landlord references, evictions, or unpaid balances due to landlords or utility companies.
- More than 3 unrelated occupants or roommates
Do not submit your application without reading and agreeing to the above information. Applications will not be processed until agreements are completed, e-signed, and application fees submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Send questions and submit all required application items to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (801) 268-4134.
If you prefer to drop off the required items in person, visit our offices:
8813 Redwood Road, Suite D1
West Jordan, UT 84088
All application status updates will be sent via email or text message. While we understand that you're anxious to know the status of your application, please note that phoning our offices excessively can slow down the approval process. We will work as quickly as possible to review your information and provide our final decision.
Start the Application
Take a look at our vacancies on the Rental Search page.
Click a listing to learn more or schedule a showing.
Select "Apply Online" to start the digital application.