LEASING AGENT ONLY - OWNER INTAKE FORM
We are very excited to assist you with finding some great new tenants for your rental. To get started, we need your help with a few things by filling out this form. It will take a little work initially, but this information is important for us to make sure things are done right.
We recommend you scroll through to ensure you have everything before proceeding. Set aside 15+ minutes to fill out this form and be prepared to provide all the required info.
We are glad to assist at any time feel free to call your agent.
Form and Sign-up Checklist
Below is a list of items that are required on this form (in addition to others, please click next to view the full form). There are also additional items you will provide throughout the sign-up process, so please prepare the appropriate documents and information before proceeding. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEGIN MARKETING UNTIL THIS OWNER INTAKE FORM IS COMPLETED.
Items completed through this form:
1) Completed online Owner Intake Form (you will fill this out by clicking next)
a) This form will ask you to provide owner information (for all owners), business/trust information (if owned by business/trust), building and unit information and amenities, advertising guidelines, utility company information, maintenance information, and other supporting information.
Items completed outside of this form:
2) Provide at least 2 sets of keys to the property, mailbox keys, amenity keys/cards, etc.
3) Provide all garage door remotes (at least 1 per garage stall. E.g a 2-car garage, we will need 2 remotes).
Things You Should Know
Since we truly want our working relationship to be successful, below are a list of items you should know. These expectations and guidelines are also described in our Property Owner Manual on our resource site. CLICK HERE
- Many of the notifications and ways you are informed are automated and sent via email. Please make sure you have given us the best email to reach you and that you check it regularly.
- You can expect to receive a showing and lead activity report each Tuesday Morning. We will reach out with any noteworthy feedback or updates on applications as necessary
- You will have the opportunity to review and select some additional services like help with coordinating cleaning, carpet cleaning, inspections, and more.